Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Professional Learning Network Project

The purpose of my blog is for the students and teachers to have benefits of different learning styles.  You can develop network learning for different teachers.  In your own classroom, the teacher will have a collection of ideas  and your blog is the place where you can store  the ideas.  My blog will be like a Pinterest but with writing of ideas for different class.  

What I hope to get out of this assignment is different ways to present classroom ideas.  This assignment will give me a greater understanding of ways to use blogs in classrooms.  Blogging will help with communication between the teacher and the parents of each students.  Another thing I will get out of this assignment is to learn more about networking and how to blog more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment